The Breakfast Lead Person performs the vital role of coordinating and managing weekend breakfast. An efficient and knowledgeable Break Lead Person is crucial to a successful breakfast program.
* Trains breakfast Co-workers.
* Opens the restaurant and is responsible for all pre set-ups for all breakfast products.
* Manages all other Co-workers during breakfast.
* Responsible for all cash handling until salaried manager is on staff in the restaurant.
* Manages the transition from breakfast to lunch, ensuring that a full, fresh, and abundant offering is on
the buffet at all times.
* Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
* Works a skill position (such as Breakfast Display Cook or Line Person) during the breakfast meal
* Follows local health department laws.
* Maintains quality by seeing that Golden Corral recipes and Cleanliness, Service, and Quality (CSQ)
standards are followed.
* Routinely performs CSQ evaluations in their functional areas.
Adherence to Standards:
* Knows each breakfast position's responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
* Works Friday afternoon and/or evening to prep for Saturday breakfast
*Performs other functions that may be necessary to ensure guests receive a pleasurable dining experience.
Eduction/Experience/Specialized Training Requirements:
Successful completion of Safe Tracks, Golden Corral's Co-worker Food Safety and Sanitation course, and
participation in Fast Tracks, Golden Corral's Co-worker cross-training program. Experience in food preparation
preferred, but not required. Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable
Position requires standing and walking 2-3 hours without a rest break. Regular, moderate-to-heavy (2-50 lbs.) lifting
and carrying; bending and reaching may be required. Work environment requires the use of tools such as heaters,
tongs, skillets and spatulas and a forceful grip is required for the use of these tools. Work setting is within the
restaurant with employee exposed to temperature extremes. Pushing and pulling is required for cleaning
responsibilities, as needed. The successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen is also required.
Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.